Bankruptcy grace period

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Mar 23 08:56:11 PST 2001

Stokley Carmichael made the suggestion that Blacks all declare bankruptcy. It caused quite a stir among merchants.

We had a sociology instructor who showed his class how to file. The school fired him soon thereafter.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901