Bankruptcy grace period

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:07:48 PST 2001

OK, but some charge less. Others, like Wojtek, can afford it even if they are overwhelmed with debt. And if a $500 fee saves you terms of thousands, well, there are tradeoffs. Are you manifesting the common attitude one encounters that lawyers should work for free? (Public interest lawyers practically speaking do.) --jks