Bankruptcy grace period

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Fri Mar 23 09:42:24 PST 2001

At 11:59 AM 3/23/01 -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Justin Schwartz wrote:
>
>>This sort of comment doesn't offend my sensibilities. If, however, one
>>wants to take advantage of a loophole, or to know how to9 go about
>>filing, talk to a pro. "Don't try this at home." --jks
>
>Though lots of people on the verge of bankruptcy might find a $500
>lawyer's fee a bit of a burden, no?
>
>Doug

cash withdrawal on the credit card! well, i'm freakin' glad i'm petrified of debt. i owe a grand total of 4k for my studloan. never occurred to me to get a stud loan as grad stud until someone told me i could. praise be the lard! $86k??!!! i'd flip with that hanging over my head. i mean, dennis, i pay $50/month -- what the hell is your loan repayment, iydmma?