Bankruptcy grace period

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:31:33 PST 2001

>Oftentimes, people are too lazy or functionally illiterate to do their
>homework, relying instead on paid professionals, but that is an althogether
>different issue.
>
>wojtek

Not really. Speaking for the distinguished brotherhood of PR writers, I must point to the grave risks posed -- in a nation ever more burdened by garbled syntax, poor spelling and limited vocabularies -- by having nonprofessionals write their own public communications. Words are dangerous and can get you in serious trouble if misused. The next time you need well crafted prose expressing noble vision, sincere contrition or any other highfalutin sentiments, get a professional ghostwriter to crank out the verbiage for you.

Carl (reasonable rates, spell checking included)