Marriage Penalty- Child Tax Credit Bill Passes- Where's Max to Analyze?

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 30 05:53:44 PST 2001

I need some clarification -- is the $300 rebate plan Joe "God Squad" Leiberman was pushing the other day similar to the one promoted by the Progressive Caucus? Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Newman" <nathan at newman.org> To: <lbo-Talk at lists.panix.com>; <pen-l at Galaxy.Csuchico.Edu> Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 6:20 AM Subject: Marriage Penalty- Child Tax Credit Bill Passes- Where's Max to Analyze?