racist opinion a crime ?

Fri Mar 30 09:27:29 PST 2001

Der Fueher's/Slaveowners' Defense Attorney DP writes:

Yes, by all means let's get rid of that reactionary First Amendment and allow the state, as do the French, to determine what is or is not historically true, or what is or is not acceptable political speech. Those who violate this new progressive order will be taken to court; and if found guilty, jailed, preferably in a camp.

DP

(((((((((

CB: By all means, let us forget the history of the Third Reich and the U.S. genocide against the Indigenous peoples of the Western Hemispherer, the peculiar institution African enslavement, Jim Crow, Reaganism, and let these fascistic racist ideas get another chance in that wonderful determiner of truth, justice and the American way, the marketplace of ideas, so it can work its wonders for the world again.

(((((((

Charles Brown:
> CB: Surely you know that the bourgeoisie in the U.S. are
> telling you what you can say through the governrment
> ( federal, state, county, city, courts, police) as well as
> the corporations , especially the monopoly media and the
> bosses at work on the job where there is no freedom of speech
> at all, and the academic system as much as or more than in
> France and most other places. There isn't less state control
> of speech in the U.S than in France. Have you studied the
> history of the U.S. Supreme Court decisions on the First
> Amendment ? The history of the FBI's use of paralegal terror
> to control speech ?

I'm asking you why you want to encourage and legitimate this sort of thing.

((((((((

CB: You are not making a critical distinction within "this sort of thing". You are basically making an error of categorization or lumping together things based on a superficial basis. Nazis and KKKers readily and unhinderedly expressing their opinion is not the same thing, in the same category as ,"freedom of speech" . I am straight up saying this. It is unfreedom of speech , or whatever. In state repression of this speech, we have one of the rare exceptions to the general rule that state repression is unfreedom, similar to when the bourgeois U.S. state prosecuted the Civil War in the U.S. and repressed the slaveowners. At certain times all things turn into their opposite. State repression of fascistic racist speech is one of these turning into the opposites.

((((((((

The bourgeois State should be abolished, not employed, especially not to posture about its noble protection of the rights of minorities and historical truth.

((((((((

CB: License of racist expression is one of the main bulwarks of the bourgeois state today in the U.S. That is why the U.S. bourgeois state today protects racist speech and organization through fraudulent and absurd use of the doctrine of freedom of speech.