racist opinion a crime ?

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Fri Mar 30 19:50:45 PST 2001

> In your opinion, those who disagree with you on "free speech" (or
> pass out flyers when they could be doing some "heavy-lifting" work
> instead) are not supposed to hold a college-teaching job and/or live
> in the USA. I thank you for your priceless honesty.
>
> Yoshie

Stay as long as you like, Yoshie. You're the one who said life was freer in France. I figured you'd want to get there ASAP and breathe in that anti-fascist air. But I do have trouble with Marxist managerial types who drone on and on about "the workers" and then yell "foul" when a shovel is produced. I do blue-collar work. You don't speak for me, babe, so spare me the sermons about "the people."

DP