racist opinion a crime ?

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Fri Mar 30 20:06:24 PST 2001

> It is for this reason that it is the liberals on this list who fear the
> masses. They are specifically in fear of what they call the revolutionary
> "terror". It is this fear that motivates DPs abusive and insulting
> behavior, his ad hominum references, so characteristic of the liberal
> style, and especially his troglodyte Cold War style anticommunism.
Yoshie
> has shown an admirable cool in the face of this, one I doubt I could
> maintain. But then again, I'm an american - and I have gotten my hands
> dirty and mixed with the commoners many, many times - so waddaya expect if
> I were to decide to roast someone like Horowitz at the stake using a stack
> of Brown U. student newspapers as fuel. And if DP tried to stop me, I'd
> roast him too. I lack Yoshie's culture. I won't be as nice. I'm from one
> of the less free societies on this earth, where you are only free to be a
> dumbass, the better to be lectured to by some tongue-clucking liberal.
>
> -Brad Mayer
> Oakland, CA

Oh, Brad. Do you beat your chest between hitting the keys? I'm "abusive"? You haven't seen "abusive" yet, pal. I've been incredibly tolerant of Yoshie's Marxist fantasy world -- indeed, I find much of it amusing, even charming.

What "masses" are you talking about? Do you know them? Do you mix with them? Educate me, Brad. Please. I'm clearly in need of enlightenment.

DP