Recession

Steve Grube grube at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 30 22:38:44 PST 2001

What, you're not buoyed by the the wonderful aggregate numbers of low unemployment? Oh, you suffer the fate of having (recently) a *particular* job, like me (laid off 8 days ago after three years). I was asking for it, I suppose, since I've worked in Quality for years and generally you have a bulls eye on your shirt around recession time. Best of luck, I hope you rec'd some kind of severance package. My employer just has done this for the first time. Three years ago when reeling from the Asia debacle (semiconductor industry) he just turned people out wet. -Steve Grube ===========================================