racist opinion a crime ?

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sat Mar 31 03:25:38 PST 2001

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:50:45 -0500 "Dennis" <dperrin13 at mediaone.net> writes:

> But I do have trouble with Marxist managerial
> types who
> drone on and on about "the workers" and then yell "foul" when a
> shovel is
> produced. I do blue-collar work.

Yes, we are all impressed by the callouses on your hands. I am amused by how both an anti-communist like Dennis and someone like Louis Godena (the Nietzschean Maoist of Rhode Island) can both answer arguments by trotting out the same sort of workerist rhetoric. At least Godena is more erudite.

> You don't speak for me, babe, so
> spare me
> the sermons about "the people."

I very much doubt that Yoshie, even in her worst nightmares would dream of speaking for Dennis.

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.