Missing in Action

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue May 1 06:56:08 PDT 2001

Gordon Fitch wrote:

> My point was that much of the Left accepted the ruling-class
> view of the POW/MIA issue from the beginning, because it

Gordon, can't you understand. You are expressing the ruling class view!

The views you are repeating are the views of a deliberate conspiracy to confuse the American public. Many working class whites support the police murder of black people. Does that make disapproval of police a ruling class view?

I remain utterly baffled by what you are saying. It makes no sense at all.

Almost ALL the MIAs were what Kelly calls "upper middle class." The whole MIA/POW scam was intended to rook the american people into supporting the u.s. crimes in southeast asia.

Why are you repeating one the major Ruling Class propaganda feats of the last quarter century. You are becoming worse than the New York Times. I don't believe that such a sensible person as you can have such a distorted view of the Class Content of the MIA/POW issue. You are repeating, I repeat, the Ruling Class dogma on this issue.

Carrol