Blac-bloc and "cooperation" was May Day and Violence

Andrew Flood andrewflood at eircom.net
Wed May 2 08:31:33 PDT 2001

>From: Kevin Robert Dean <qualiall_2 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Blac-bloc and "cooperation" was May Day and Violence

>My experience with the black bloc was a bit different
>from what Chuck describes during the Prague protests.
>I saw nothing but sheer rudeness and cockiness during
>a pre-protest concert.

Wow Kevin, bands fall out and anarchists suffer!

Seriously though the Black Block is not an organisation so it didn't exist two nights before the Prague protest. In fact it was only that night that we started to organise the block at all.

Andrew

International anarchism

http://struggle.ws/inter.html

Issues-> http://struggle.ws/revolt.html Me + PGP-> http://struggle.ws/andrew.html

Fax: 001 503 218 9764 (US number as it uses Efax)