$3 a gallon gas?

Mark Jones jones118 at lineone.net
Thu May 3 02:43:56 PDT 2001

James Heartfield's views are as interesting and debatable as any Exxon or BP press handout. As for Kelley, she is welcome to come and collect. Any time.

My purpose is serious: to misrender Trotsky, you may not be interested in the energy crisis, but the energy crisis is interested in you. I may begin by recycling some of my own postings to this list from 1998--and the various replies. They make interesting reading today.

Mark