Oregon to poor women: check dumpsters

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Thu May 3 12:20:42 PDT 2001

Doug's fwd:

Welfare Agency Tells Poor Women: Dumpster Dive to Save Money

Oregon's welfare agency, the Adult and Family Services Division of the Department of Human Services, is telling poor women on welfare to "Check the dump and residential/business dumpsters" to save money,

Reminds me of the joke somebody brought into to the shop today. It shows a nurse cracking her knuckles together, in front of an old man with a scared look on his face, in a hospital bed. The caption reads, ``I'm sorry, Mr. Jones, but your HMO doesn't cover enemas, so I'm going to have to slap the shit outta you.''

Just showed this to a customer who almost fell out of his chair laughing.

Chuck Grimes