MSOFT versus Open Source movement

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Fri May 4 08:23:37 PDT 2001

>On Fri, 4 May 2001, Matt Cramer wrote:
> > dc-stuff (which is a "social" list). Geeks also tend to get annoyed at
> > questions that display laziness, rather than just ignorance. If a person

right matt. your views about marxism and the left (e.g., not knowing what a Liberal is v. a liberal) is about laziness, given the web and good old fashioned libraries, on my view.

i learned that in college. you went to college and did more than major in physics. you're quite capable of getting it rather than spewing off nonsense about what you think "leftists" supposedly believe.

ditto attacks on the so-called luser who doesn't know how to use "help".

kelley