$3 a gallon gas

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Fri May 4 09:51:11 PDT 2001

At 10:57 AM 05/04/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Re: $3 a gallon gas ?

Some one mentioned that we 6% of the population consume 40% of the gas. It is also true that of that 40%, at least 1/3 is used by the armed forces. Which leaves the rest of the population/truckers etc. consuming more like 28%.

Oh, and also, we import most of our oil from Venezuela I think. The whole Middle East thing is not about getting oil for ourselves, but about controlling supplies for the rest of the world.

Joanna