MSOFT versus Open Source movement

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat May 5 12:22:29 PDT 2001

And I wasn't really being flippant when I suggested Kendall's kind of moralism could only be imposed by firing squads. How many people have died or had their lives destroyed by the war on drugs? I really don't see the difference between Kendall and Bennett or the columnist Cal Thompson. It's creepy.

Carrol

Cal Thomas? 'Ya him too!

book burning Thomas, Cal

Blinded by Might: Can the Religious Right Save America? Thomas, Cal/ Dobson, Ed

www.sfbs.gov "death squadistras" memo as leaked by the National Security Archive at GW University.

"Be it resolved by a committee of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors.

That a Public Health Emergency demands extreme measures to curb the consumption of Meat.

Therefore, a Committee of Public Safety, http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2001/04/16 /MN155871.DTL under the guidance of Armed Food Not Bombs members, PETA and ELF with assistance from the Pink Patrol http://www.seattleweekly.com/features/0025/features-berger.shtml as needed in the Castro, will engage in counter-insurgency operations in retail districts of the City.

Signed, Tom Ammiono, President of the SF Board of Supervisors,

May 4, 2001

cc Federal Emergency Management Agency, Phillip Burton Federal Bldg, S.F.; Ron Dellums Federal Bldg, Oakland.