Fwd:[FC]: Timothy McVeigh, muzzled by U.S. Government, speaks via the Net

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon May 7 13:57:40 PDT 2001

At least two informants, Carol Howe sent in by the BATF, and Andy Strassmeir who lived at the Christian Identity compound, Elohim City, in the early 90's, have been written about, both by responsible journalists/researchers by Martin A. Lee in , "The Beast Awakens, " and David Hoffman in his book on OKC from Feral Press, and by far right (see the pgs. of The New American) and far left cranks. (See for example, the North Coast Express, a Northern Ca. alternative New Agey newspaper, probably printed on hemp paper.) The Hoffman book, which is wide ranging (for example goes into Operation Gladio, the P-2 scandal, BCCI) was pulped by court order last yr. but, is available on the net in it's entirety.

Strassmeir, in particular, should get scrutiny because of his Father being a close confidante of Helmut Kohl and was friendly with McVeigh. I wouldn't go too far in questioning the official story on OKC, well, at least not as far as some will and have gone but, there are aspects of the official case that are as shaky as the single bullet in Dealey Plaza. (One aspect I haven't made my mind up on is the many televised witnessses in the immediate aftermath that reported several blasts , and building engineers and bomb squad/retired miltary types that dispute the archetechtonic and blast impact details, as well as the actual