Lou Reed Dead/Albright

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue May 8 15:36:24 PDT 2001

Did someone hack into Reuters earlier today? About a week ago UPI was hacked into.

According to a couple "hits" I found on google, Reed and Laurie Anderson and Madelaine Albright have been seen at clubs in NYC like the Knitting Factory. By the rendering in the SF Weekly, John Zorn shouted, "Shut the Fuck Up!, " to Reed, Anderson and Albright. They did not not mention if Jamie Rubin, Christiane Amanpour and Hashim Thaci were having drinks at the bar.

Some time ago, I remember an interview in Spin by Reed of V. Havel. I liked the interview in Telos of Frank Zappa, better. Michael Pugliese, gonna find that copy of the album by the Plastic People of the Universe now with the Velvet Underground and the Mothers of Invention songs.