RES: RES: mea culpa

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Tue May 8 17:19:04 PDT 2001

-----Mensagem original----- De: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]Em nome de Doug Henwood Enviada em: terça-feira, 8 de maio de 2001 19:56 Para: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Assunto: Re: RES: mea culpa

Alexandre Fenelon wrote:

> The quote from the evil Albright should have been the tipoff...
>
>-Are you talking about what he said about the sanctions effect
>-on Iraq people? Was this quote wrong?

No! The quote about Lou Reed. The sanctions quote is one of many reasons why she's such an evil war criminal.

Doug

-Well, I´m relieved. For a few hours I´ve tought I was spreading slanders about the honourable woman....

Alexandre