Lou Reed Dead/Albright

Jim Westrich westrich at miser.umass.edu
Wed May 9 12:40:48 PDT 2001

I did not know you were such a techno/eurohouse club kid. I have always been more breaks/leftfield/big beat/downbeat myself.

1. zero 7 - likufanele (this song produces what psychologists call "peak experience") 2. Three Amigos-25 Miles/Louie,Louie (yes too classics redone as big beat) 3. Krafty Kuts- Ill Type Sound 4. Old MacDonald's Farm-Save Me 5. Shantel - Crystal 6. Kings of Tomorrow--Tear It Up (Lenny Fontana remix) [well, I can listen to house too] 7. Space Raiders-You Are What You Eat

And yes I know you were poking fun.

Jim

>_New York_ is ok. It's no White Light White Heat, though.
>
>Off to check out the new top 10 list at <http://www.blankandjones.de/>.
>
>Doug

"It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing, it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

--Charles Day