Capital and the State working together

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 16:57:10 PDT 2001

Ahhh...I'm glad to know our top scientists are hard at work up there =o)

"In the search for a heavenly cup of coffee, NASA will send the Pathfinder-Plus unmanned solar-powered aircraft, shown in June 1998 over the Hawaiian island Niihau, soaring above a Hawaiian plantation so growers know exactly when to pick the beans for the most flavorful brew. The craft will take color images of the crops and give precise information, down to the day, on when to harvest, which could be a key to producing excellent coffee, NASA said in a statement on May 8, 2001"

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20010508/ts/mdf3493.html