doctor disease

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri May 11 09:54:47 PDT 2001

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> That a drug was 'misprescribed' can only be known ex post facto.

I disagree. Drugs prescribed in combination with others can produce extreme adverse reactions and personally I've heard of this happening when the doctor did not bother to check the complete patient history. Hell some don't even have a form for a patient to write the drugs down that they are currently taking. Then there is overprescribing and not doing proper blood tests to see if there is liver and other damage happening (a signal to get the person off the drug).

Marta