doctor disease

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Fri May 11 14:42:57 PDT 2001

At 02:02 PM 5/11/01 -0400, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

>kelley, love,

please take the refs to me and other women here with variations on "sweetheart" and see if you can't take a flying fuck at a cheerio first thing in the morning tomorrow.

as you know, normally i don't care and have joked with you for over a year now as a way of dishing it right back at ya. but your recent condescension toward joanna b. was uncalled for. and i will no longer look at this as a nice little joke between us since you've revealed that you would prefer to ignore my references to the fact that there is research out there which backs up my, marta's and joanna's points. it's well established in the med soc literature wojtek. look it up. furthermore, nurses used sociologies of the medical profession to criticize the physicians and upon which they mounted their professionalization campaigns--not unlike the professionalization campaigns mounted by physicans a century ago.

you, otoh, are making claims about quacks and newage medicine as the motive force behind critiques of the medical est. horsehockey. there are far more satisfying answering than the simplistic analyses you've provided here wherein you hone your axe by ignoring what people are actually typing about.

kelley