lurker

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Sat May 12 13:12:06 PDT 2001

-----Mensagem original----- De: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]Em nome de Alexandre Fenelon Enviada em: sábado, 12 de maio de 2001 16:51 Para: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Assunto: RES: doctor disease

I received an offlist Pro Israel message about a commentary made about news posted by Yoshie. I was told that other people from Lbo might have received similar messages, so I decided to put this question in the list. I won´t publish the lurker´s name unless Doug think this is necessary. Neither I will send the message to the list, since the author asked me not to do this. I don´t see nothing wrong with Pro Israel posts, but I would like these people to put them on the list instead of using the list to send personal messages to us. And I wonder how this guy had acess to the list.

Alexandre