judicial tyranny

Wed May 16 12:14:59 PDT 2001

The judges are a bit more cunning than that. Ask them :>)

CB

>>> jkschw at hotmail.com 05/16/01 01:44PM >>>
I am apparently wasting most of my time researching the law and doing legal analysis. I should just tell my judge she should announce, "I find for the plaintiff because I am a liberal Democrat"; obviously law is just politics, so we can cut out the middleman. W, what the hell do you think I do when I draft an opinion? Is your scholarship "just politics," you don't care what the evidence or the arguments are just so long as it agrees with your political prejudices?

--jks