judicial tyranny

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 16:43:50 PDT 2001

John is right that there is more indeterminacy as you go up the ladder, but I have clerked in the federal appellate courts, and I would say that in 85-90% of the cases, there is no indeterminacy; the answer is clear. Sometimes the court gets it wrong, but it is still clear. The S.Ct, well, that's a different story. U haven't clerked there, though.

--jks