Ashcroft's prayer circle

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat May 19 10:23:14 PDT 2001

"Bob Morris" <bobmorris at mediaone.net> mentions Crowley and Jack Parsons. See this new bio of Crowley, "Do What Thou Wilt: A Life of Aleister Crowley, " by Lawrence Sutin. This one is from 2000, I seem to remember a newer one in the window of City Lights the last time I was there. http://www.powells.com/search/DTSearch/search?kw=Aleister+Crowley&pokey=skep topotamus Hmm, too much to trawl through at powells... On Jack Parsons and OTO, this has gotten good reviews. Sex & Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons by John Carter ISBN: 0922915563 Subtitle: The Occult World of Jack Parsons Introduction: Wilson, Robert Anton Publisher: Feral House Subject: Occultism Subject: Historical Subject: Scientists Subject: New Age Subject: Scientists - Inventors Subject: Occultists Subject: Aeronautical engineers Subject: Rocketry Publication Date: c1999 Binding: Trade Cloth Language: English Illustrations: Yes Pages: xxv, 229 p. Dimensions: 8.82x5.77x.87 in. 1.04 lbs.

Michael Pugliese