Prescription For Fascism: Alternative Medicine and Right-WingPolitics

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Sat May 19 17:48:26 PDT 2001

Carrol Cox:

> Gordon Fitch wrote:
> >
> > David Lethbridge:
> > > Nor are CHOC, CVHR,......
>
> Lethbridge? What post is this from?

Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 16:03:07 -0700

From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net>

Subject: Prescription For Fascism: Alternative Medicine and Right-Wing Politics

To: Right-left <Right-left at savanne.ch>, Evan Godt

<egodt at sprint.ca>,

lbo <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>

Cc: Wintree Manor <wintreemanor at yahoo.com>

The book alluded to here>that the Soviet Union never really

collapsed a decade ago, but only pretended to do so in order

to lull the West in preparation for an invasion!>

is most likely, "New Lies for Old, " by A. Golitsyn

http://www.google.com/search?q=New+Lies+for+Old+Golitsyn

http://reformed-theology.org/html/issue07/perestroika_01.htm

http://www.amerikanexpose.com/bkstore.html

http://members.tripod.com/AmericanOpinion/Conspiracy.htm

, a supposed former disinformation officer for the KGB.

Michael Pugliese

Prescription For Fascism: Alternative Medicine and

Right-Wing Politics by

David Lethbridge

Increasing numbers of Canadians ... etc.

I took David Lethbridge to be the author of the text I was commenting on.