Sen. Robert Byrd, Dick Cheney, and Noriega are Satanists! ;-)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon May 21 15:25:20 PDT 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "San Francisco Liberation Radio" <sflr at firstworld.net> To: <sflr at firstworld.net> Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 1:24 PM Subject: SFLR News - The Keys to Hell & Death

SFLR News The newsletter of San Francisco Liberation Radio Monday, May 21, 2001

San Francisco Liberation Radio, 93.7 FM Broadcasting 4 p.m. - 11 p.m. nightly, 12 midnight on Saturdays, In Western San Francisco

In this Issue:

1. Benefit for SFLR: "Mind Control, the Media & CIA" 2. The Keys to Hell and Death

1. Benefit This Saturday

San Francisco Liberation Radio will sponsor a discussion on "Mind Control, the Media and the CIA" this Saturday night, May 26, starting at 7:30 p.m. at the First Unitarian Church at Geary and Franklin Streets in San Francisco.

Guest speakers will be Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brien, authors of the book, TRANCE-Formation of America, documenting O'Brien's life experience in the CIA's Project Monarch mind-control program.

Admission is $10 - $15 sliding scale. For additional information call 415-386-3135.

2. The Keys to Hell and Death

By Richard Edmondson, SF Liberation Radio co-founder

Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino--U.S. Army reserve officer with a top-secret security clearance.

Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino--founder of a Satanic cult in San Francisco known as the Temple of Set.

Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino--named as a suspect in a highly publicized child molestation case.

All of these aspects of the public persona of "High Priest" Michael Aquino emerged 14 years ago when police, investigating what had become known as the "Presidio child molestation case," raided Aquino's San Francisco home, confiscating in the process:

* 36 videotapes * Photographic negatives * Photo albums * Cassette tapes * Photos of costumes and masks (San Francisco Examiner, Oct. 30, 1987, p. B11)

Despite all of this evidence--with, additionally, the statements of more than 50 children and their parents, plus examining physicians--Aquino walked away from the whole affair without ever having to go to trial.

The reserve U.S. Army officer, identified by the San Francisco Chronicle as "an intelligence and psychological warfare expert (Dec. 24, 1988, p. A2)," eventually faded from the public spotlight.

However, he has emerged again, figuring prominently in a book entitled "TRANCE-Formation of America," by Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brien.

O'Brien, a survivor of the CIA's Project Monarch program, alleges that Aquino was one of her principle handlers--and mind controllers--for the Agency.

Project Monarch was an offshoot of MK-ULTRA, the CIA's more famous sojourn into the search for the ultimate mind-control weapon. The Agency's MK-ULTRA follies included, among other things, giving LSD to unwitting recipients.

Under Project Monarch, children of pedophile parents were taken and deliberately psychologically traumatized--over and above what they had already endured by simply having pedophiles for parents.

O'Brien herself was such a child.

"My pedophile father, Earl O'Brien, brags that he began substituting his penis for my mother's nipple soon after I was born," she writes in TRANCE-Formation.

Later traumatization (under CIA guidance, she says) included the witnessing of Satanic rituals as well as grisly murders and mutilations, plus her prostitution to an endless string of cops, mobsters and politicians.

The operative theory was that Dissociative Identity Disorder (more commonly known as Multiple Personality Disorder) could be successfully induced in children and youth's like O'Brien by exposing them to events so horrifying that the brain quite literally would shut down the neuron pathways to the memories of these incidents.

The memories, once blocked, could again be triggered by the verbalizing of certain "code" words or phrases by a third party.

If you knew the code words, you thus possessed the "keys" to the mind of the trauma victim--and held enormous power over him or her.

It was believed--and it has since been borne out--that such "trauma-based mind control" could reduce the subject to the status of automaton, incapable of having an original thought.

Whether or not a form of trauma-based mind control can be exerted at a mass level, upon a nation's population as a whole, possibly through the engineering of events like the Oklahoma City bombing, remains to be seen.

It is a safe bet, however, that research into the question is somewhere ongoing--financed by your tax dollars.

O'Brien's father, with a sixth grade education and earning a living as a worm digger for sport fishermen on Lake Michigan, would seem to have had bleak prospects in life.

And so they were--until, that is, Earl O'Brien was reportedly caught sending kiddie porn through the U.S. mail, Cathy O'Brien states. Suddenly the CIA took notice of the O'Brien family, at which point Earl O'Brien's prospects in life improved rather dramatically.

"It was a bestiality film of me with my Uncle Sam O'Brien's boxer dog, Buster," writes Cathy O'Brien in TRANCE. "My Uncle Bob, also implicated in the manufacturing of the porn, out of apparent desperation, informed my father of a U.S. government Defense Intelligence Agency 'top-secret' project to which he was privy. This was Project Monarch. Project Monarch was a mind-control operation which was 'recruiting' multi-generational incest-abused children with Multiple Personality Disorder for its genetic mind-control studies. I was a prime 'candidate,' a 'chosen one.'"

Cathy was six years old at the time.

"Not long after that my father was flown to Boston for a two-week course at Harvard on how to raise me for this off-shoot of MK-ULTRA, Project Monarch. When he returned from Boston, my father was smiling and pleased with his new knowledge of what he termed "reverse psychology.'"

By the age of 19, Cathy O'Brien had become a fully programmed mind-control slave. A Catholic school run under CIA auspices had provided her with the basis of an education. She was soon destined to meet Michael Aquino and to become a "presidential model" slave, working directly out of the Reagan White House.

SAN FRANCISCO--1987

An investigation into the molestation of children in San Francisco had been ongoing for nearly a year when police raided Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino's Russian Hill home on August 14, 1987.

The scandal centered on a child-care facility on the U.S. Army's base in the city's Presidio.

The raid, carried out by San Francisco Police and federal agents, was prompted by complaints of children being exposed to "bizarre cult rituals."

The year 1987, even aside from the Presidio scandal, was a rather weird time in San Francisco in general. One of the top box office draws that summer was John Carpenter's "Prince of Darkness." A student at the University of San Francisco was out for an evening jog one night when a man driving a van pulled up beside him and abducted him. The kidnapper drove out to the Great Highway and sexually assaulted him.

Then he cut his face and sucked his blood. The student later escaped by stabbing his assailant in the stomach with a screw driver.

"On the ceiling of the van was a poster with a pentagram star and circle, (Police Inspector Stephen) Lundberg said," according to the San Francisco Chronicle report on the incident.

The abduction of the USF student took place on Aug. 13--coincidentally one day before the police raid on the Aquino home.

Aquino was implicated in the child molestation case by a 3 ½ year old girl, who attended the Presidio Child Development Center on the Army base.

According to the Chronicle:

"Police yesterday described Aquino as a 'high priest' in the Temple of Set, a Satanic church listed in the San Francisco Yellow Pages. The church's mailing address is a post office box on the Presidio, and a temple information flyer describes him as the senior initiate." (San Francisco Chronicle, Oct. 30, 1987, p. A1)

Aquino was reportedly in San Francisco at the time of the raid (Aug. 14), though by Oct. 30 (when the police action against him was finally made public in the media) he had returned to St. Louis, where he had been newly re-stationed.

"We never have had that child in our house," he told the media at that time.

News of the raid made for lurid reading in the San Francisco newspapers one day before Halloween.

"Thus far, investigators have checked about 100 young children for physical and psychological signs of sexual abuse, and have concluded that at least 58 had been molested at some point. A half dozen or more have tested positive for chlamydia, a relatively common, curable veneral disease usually transmitted by sexual contact." (Oct. 30, 1987, p. A1).

The story was broken by the San Francisco Chronicle, which then proceeded to leave its rival paper, the Hearst-owned San Francisco Examiner, quite literally in the dust in coverage of the case.

"The Temple of Set.is one of the newest local groups to espouse the black arts of Satanism.

"State records show that the temple was founded in 1975, and is a California tax-exempt religious corporation in good standing. The records identify Michael A. Aquino, a San Francisco man accused of child molestation in police reports, as the temple's president.

"The Temple of Set bills itself as the only legally documented Satanic Church in California.

"Calls to its telephone number are answered by a recording that says the temple's goal is to 'instill in our initiates a profound sense of responsibility for their own ethical decisions, after which they are trusted with practical and theoretical knowledge of the black arts.'

"According to a pamphlet, the organization is an offshoot of the Church of Satan, a church founded in 1966 by Anton Szandor LaVey, a self-described sorcerer and practitioner of the 'black arts.'

"The 40-year-old Aquino, a San Francisco native, was one of LaVey's close followers in the late 1960s and 1970s, and served for a time as a priest in the Church of Satan. Aquino founded the Temple in 1975, after LaVey reorganized the Church of Satan and Aquino left his flock." (San Francisco Chronicle, Oct. 30, 1987, p. A4).

The split between LaVey and Aquino was permanent, and indeed on Temple of Set web sites today, the late LaVey is dismissed as having been nothing more than a mere "carney," or showman (LaVey indeed was at one time a circus lion-tamer).

Temple of Set members, or "Setians," as they today refer to themselves, apparently regard themselves as the true, devoted believers.

THE GULF COAST OF FLORIDA--1987--NORIEGA YACHT

If LaVey was a "carney," an incident on-board the yacht of former Panamanian President Manuel Noriega, described by O'Brien in "TRANCE," reveals Aquino himself to have a talent for at least the performing arts, if not the black arts.

Aquino and O'Brien crossed paths in the early 1980s when he began to instill intensive behavioral programming in her at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, O'Brien alleges.

She writes:

"I quickly learned that Aquino did not adhere to his profoundly professed occult superstition any more than I did. His 'satanic power' was in the form of numerous variations of high voltage stun guns, which he used on me regularly. Although Aquino used occultism (blood trauma) as a trauma base, his programming was high tech and 'clean'--not muddled in a proverbial witch's brew of ignorance."

That "witch's brew of ignorance" had been supplied courtesy of Wayne Cox, O'Brien's first CIA handler, who also became her husband and father of her child--and who O'Brien today describes as "an occult serial killer."

It was around this time that O'Brien was genitally mutilated, her handler's cutting a muscle in her upper vaginal wall, causing a fold of flesh to drop on which was carved "a hideous witch's face," or baphomet--an ancient symbol used by the Knights Templars.

"Aquino provided the ancient instructions on how to mutilate me, and Houston (country music performer Alex Houston--another of O'Brien's CIA handlers) used silver nitrate and hot exacto knives to carve the details of the face without any form of anesthesia. By flexing the muscle downward, the face protruded out of my vagina."

O'Brien's "owner" at this time was U.S. Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, according to the book.

"Not only did this surgery give Byrd a vagina suited to his minute, underdeveloped penis, it also provided an equitable 'curiosity' to be displayed over and over again in both commercial and non-commercial pornography and prostitution."

Noriega, too, got a peek at O'Brien's "face," and the glimpse, thanks largely to Aquino's showmanship, sent a formidable fright coursing through the former Panamanian strongman's nervous system.

By this time, O'Brien had passed from the "care" of Senator Byrd, and was now working out of the Regan White House.

Longboat Key, Florida lies just south of Brandenton on the map. Noriega's yacht was anchored in the bay.

Many many miles away in Washington, Iran-Contra was raging, and the need to convince Noriega "to be discreet about his involvement in U.S. criminal covert activities had reached alarming proportions."

Says O'Brien:

"My role began one cold rainy day when Houston dropped me off at the Washington monument where I was met by two agents who triggered me to go with them.they escorted me to the large White House office where I had first met Cheney (now Vice-President Dick Cheney) to 'audition' for the Hands-On Mind-Control Demonstrations some years before. As usual, Cheney and Reagan were drinking, this time to excess for so early in the day. Reagan's cheeks were flushed and his voice slurred as he greeted me, 'Well hello Kitten. Dick and I were just discussing the plight of the Contras since this Ollie North thing broke out."

O'Brien maintains she was dispatched to Florida where she was joined by Aquino and Wyoming Senator Allen Simpson on board the yacht. Noriega was ordered to "cease all detectable activity," and to get his "house in order," and stay in line with Washington's commands.

Says O'Brien:

"Noriega reacted as anticipated, obviously insulted by the message. In the ensuing moment of chaos, Aquino hypnotically waved his hands in front of Noriega and dramatically spread out his satanic black cape (worn for impact on Noriega's superstitions) which appeared to fill the room.Aquino's manner was side-show-style.'General, for your entertainment.the Chief has sent his presidential model to demonstrate the latest technology in mind-control advancements. With a flip of a switch, this Pigeon becomes a Kitten (I began undressing). Quite a different animal.'

"Because of Noriega's superstitious beliefs, the whole idea of switching personalities apparently frightened him. I know Noriega believed wholeheartedly in mind control, but could not grasp the concept of multiple personalities (which I now believe he perceived as demonic possession).Aquino, whom Noriega already perceived as a 'devil' working for Reagan, was manipulating his beliefs masterfully. The impact of this demonstration.would prove to be psychological warfare of the highest order."

Aquino then commanded O'Brien to lie on the bed and urged Noriega to "look closer" at what "the Wizard"--President Ronald Reagan--could create.

"Aquino had hypnotically regressed me to the time of its (the vaginal carving's) making which caused it to seemingly 'suddenly appear' right before Noriega's eyes. Noriega jumped back, ignorantly terrified of this scientific phenomena. I believe Noriega stayed in the room for the rest of the demonstration simply because he was frozen in fear. Aquino hit me with a cat-o-nine tails and I shrieked in pain. Noriega jumped. Aquino hit me with it again, this time activating me to respond sexually as though pain were pleasure--a mind control concept that Noriega readily grasped. Then Aquino pointed out that the baphomet had disappeared. While Noriega looked, Aquino used Byrd's hypnotic induction as he cut me between the breasts with a knife saying, 'In like a knife sharp and clean, I'll carve out what I want.' My trance had been deepened to the extent that my circulatory system was slowed. Therefore I did not bleed until Aquino hypnotically changed my trance level. He then told Noriega that the baphomet carving had 'retreated to the depths of my body and soul, possessing me and inciting the heat of hell.'"

O'Brien was ordered to show the "face" once more.

"As I did, Aquino offered Noriega my sex. As predicted, Noriega's eyes bulged in terror and revulsion. While Aquino told him his 'rejecting of me had killed me,' I ceased breathing and moving as conditioned. Noriega was dumfounded as Aquino laughed wickedly and threatened, 'Even death will not permit her--or you--to escape from the Wizard's power.' He explained that I was 'the Wizard's own' and 'under his spell,' and could therefore re-energize myself and come back to life.' He put a vaginal prod in my hand and ordered me to masturbate myself with it, pushing the button to electrically jolt myself internally upon command. Noriega's eyes were enormous. He paled to a sickly grey, his mouth fell open and he ran out the door while Aquino assured him that he had 'nowhere to run, nowhere to hide from Reagan's powers.'"

Predictably Noriega interpreted the demonstration as "a threat from the depths of hell," as Simpson and Aquino laughingly congratulated themselves on a job well done, says O'Brien.

(Coming up in Part II of "The Keys to Hell and Death"--which will be posted tomorrow--we will focus on "Fascism and the Occult." The U.S. government's fascination for covert use of the occult has its historical precedent in Nazi Germany.)

San Francisco Liberation Radio, 93.7 FM, 750 LaPlaya, box 852, San Francisco, CA 94121, 415-386-3135, studio line: 415-750-1714, sflr at firstworld.net