Info wanted on Dubya's Social Security Committee

John K. Taber jktaber at tacni.net
Tue May 22 13:53:46 PDT 2001

Dubya appointed a stacked committee to recommend partial privatization. I saw Sen Breaux's name and lost interest at the time.

But just now I saw a mention of Robert Pozen (sort of COO of Fidelity Investments) which said he is on Dubya's committee.
>From what I understand Fidelity is enthusiastic about
privatization.

I guess I'm getting careless. What is the committee's name? And can somebody provide me with a list of appointees and their affiliations?

-- John K. Taber