doctor disease redux

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Fri May 25 09:35:17 PDT 2001

Actually, as it occurs to me, are you quite sure he was in Spofford? Ten is pretty young to go there. Usually, the more benign juvenile arrestees have a chance of getting into the NSD, or Non-secure Detention program. If it wasn't Spofford, then in fact he may have been in some form or other of foster care. More likely, perhaps, if he succeeded in escaping. And if his parents were into drugs, I must say I have many doubts about them. Addicts have my sympathy in a general way, but as parents they are almost all major losers. Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema