interesting and apparently ignored econ conference

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun May 27 14:26:04 PDT 2001

Nothing substantive to add to Perelman's one word answer but, I had a few months ago some e-mails back and forth to Michael C. Ruppert, the Voices from the Wilderness/CIA-Drugs guy in L.A. after I saw and posted on pen-l, the notice of that then forthcoming conference. Specifically asked him about his sourcing of LaRoucheite material. He gave me a gruff, "I have no ideology, just the facts ma''am, " response and tried to smirch our Chip Berlet and also Daniel Sheehan (there 'ya gotta wonder a bit!) as tools of intelligence agencies. (If you are reading this Mine Doyren, my check from Langley, VA. bounced on the BCCI acct.!)

Surprised that One of Carrol faves, Stanislav Menshikov, author of, "Millionaires and Managers, " Progress Pubs., Moscow, late 60's, did not speak as he has before at LaRoucheite events. (Though, he has also been in MR too.) Michael Pugliese