does Andrew Sullivan bareback?

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Mon May 28 11:32:45 PDT 2001

Just guessing anyway. Another speculation -- one of HIV's nastier tricks is that it crosses the blood/brain barrier and eats away at brain tissue, with resulting dementia. Makes people do very strange things sometimes. One quite pleasant guy I knew, towards the end, got angry when his neighbors called him "Pato," assuming erroneously that his AIDS meant he was gay. He got together a large amount of cash, and bought an extremely formidable automatic weapon and much ammunition. Fortunately his poor mother found it and called the police, who said they probably would have had to bring in an armored vehicle -- to a quiet residential street in the Bronx -- if he had started up with it. Sullivan's already done more than his share of damage. We'll see where this leads.

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema