Christianity and S/M

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Wed May 30 06:39:01 PDT 2001

So much shorter that there probably still people alive who knew people who knew Marx. A MUCH shorter time span. And we do know that he really existed, know a fair amount about his life, what he said, did, etc. In other words he is a historical figure in the usual sense and not a mythological one. Both Marx and Jesus, to be sure, have suffered from hagiographical idealization.

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema