[Fwd: CHILD POVERTY RATES REFLECT FAMILY STRUCTURE, NOTRACE, ANALYSISSHOWS -5/01]

kelley kelley at interpactinc.com
Wed May 30 12:26:26 PDT 2001

guess what wojtek? you can get off your farting ass and get another job doing something quite useful with that PhD. move over so someone who actually cares about teaching, who actually thinks sociology has something important to offer the world at times and who recognizes the limits of that knowledge can do the job.

no one is forcing you to do anything. or is something forcing you there in a profession you find useful.

whatever is keeping you there is likely the phenom that you're after re: poverty. if you don't know how it happens, given the reams of sociological monographs (e.g. Ain't no making it, Jay MacLeod, is a start) then you really ought to consider something else.

kelley