Sullivan on the Barebacking Story

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 19:54:59 PDT 2001

I agree absolutely with Seth. I do not care _for_ Sullivan's political views. These are fair game for attack. I do not care _about_ his private life. I think it is shameful that he should be put in a position where he feels he has to explain why he does what does to get a date. For once, the world, or a big chunk of it, owes him an apology. Let's give it to him, wish him success in in his private pursuits, and get back to the business of attacking his political views. --jks

>Unusually cogent and eloquent. What exactly was the point of "exposing"
>Sullivan's sex life again?

I see no reason to say