patriarchy redux?

kelley kelley at interpactinc.com
Wed May 30 22:42:20 PDT 2001

At 09:21 PM 5/30/01 -0700, Chuck Grimes wrote:

>Seems plausible that the earlier you decide, the worse your choice will
>be. Imagine marrying the first person you had sex with. What a riot that would
>be . . . mbs

>I am not so sure. Maybe the Christians are on to something. I might have
>been happier with my dog Maxi.
>
>Chuck Grimes

ace! high five! i think i nearly destroyed my monitor when i spewed my lemon slushie all over the place. :)

ok, well, i'd be married to my girlfriend from high school then. but girls can't marry, right? what about inanimate objects? your own body parts? no? hey, and the first guy, well, it was the fourth of july and i don't think he got that thing anywhere near an orifice to make it sex. which begs my fave question (of course): what is sex?!

kelley