patriarchy redux?

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Thu May 31 01:10:30 PDT 2001

....which begs my fave question (of course): what is sex?! kelley

--------

Oh, it gets better. Imagine yourself in my shoes, flopped on the couch on a hot summer afternoon, say eleven going on twelve, bored, and contemplating life. Maxi was outside fooling around some where.

Now, ask yourself this question. Where on earth did he learn all those fun things to do?

See, I was convinced even then this couldn't be part of dog lore. I took to the speculative and philosophical turn early in life.

Chuck Grimes