Net War (Re: Antiwar movement losing steam?????)

Matt Cramer cramer at unix01.voicenet.com
Thu Nov 1 06:54:38 PST 2001

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Chuck0 wrote:

> You know, when I first heard about Bush's proposal for the "Office of
> National Homeland Defense," I guffawed pretty audibly. I muttered to
> myself: "Hasn't anybody told Bush that he already has this and it's
> called the Pentagon, CIA, and FBI?"

I've been commenting to people that in light of this new office, the Secretary of Defense out to be re-named Secretary of Offense. It is more appropriate, and also includes a nice pun.

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 icq: 120941588

yahoo msg: beyondzero123 Damn the rules, it's the feeling that counts.

-John Coltrane