What kind of 'anti-war movement'?

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Thu Nov 1 08:15:43 PST 2001

Plenty of the "labor left" were there among the 20,000 unionists on hand, lest we forget a large chunk of the folks in Seattle.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck0" <chuck at tao.ca> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 10:55 AM Subject: Re: What kind of 'anti-war movement'?

Kelley wrote:

> At 01:43 AM 11/1/01 -0500, Chuck0 wrote:
>
> >Doug was there! At least one person on the Left knew what was up. ;-)
> >
> >Chuck0
>
> er, Ian's from Seattle and was pretty involved as i recall. gee, i guess
> he's not important enough... ??? he was forwarding stuff here about it
for
> months before seattle. lordy chuck!

OK. Ian was in the house too.

He didn't mention being in Seattle and my memory is defective about which list members were in Seattle.

Chuck0