Top down or bottom up?

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 1 19:36:01 PST 2001

>>Hey, there's nothing wrong with pansexual debauchery or
>>licentiousness - I'm all for 'em in fact. But I'm all for the
>>working class, too, as is everyone who posts here.
>>
>>Doug
>
>Hmm, seems to me debauchery and working are harder to mix than war
>and justice. See also O. Wilde: work, curse of drinking classes.
>
>Carl

Add organizing to making a living, and it just about kills your libido.

On Sunday night, waves of excruciating pain prostrated me, & I had to have a friend of mine take me to an emergency room. Turns out I have a kidney stone. Got to shit out the bloody stone -- yikes! The doctor prescribed me Motrin & Percocet, but I stopped taking them after one dose of each, as I found their side-effects disagreeable.

How very romantic. -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>