Air Support to Ground Troops Re: Arguments for ground war

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Nov 1 23:07:19 PST 2001

Greg says:

>The suggestion I made that the US should stop bombing and commence a
>ground war where I believe it will get a very bloody nose is seen
>only from the perspective of calling for the death of US soldiers
>while ignoring the fact that the worst tragedy is already unfolding
>and will lead to the death of thousands upon thousands of Afghans
>due to cold and starvation.

It is absurd to imagine that the U.S. government will ever use its ground troops without air support coordinated with them. -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Anti-War Organizing in Columbus Covered by the Media: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/media.html>