Israel's apartheid plan in its final stage?

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Fri Nov 2 03:21:49 PST 2001

Thanks for the info, Bryan. I couldn't find this stuff at your site yesterday.

Have you got anything on Israel's new nuclear strategy?

Hakki Alacakaptan

Absolutely correct. Likud are just more mindlessly fanatical, and Labor more devious, as you say. Mofaz's plan is just the final, deliberate, and documented coup de grace.

|| Tanya Reinhart

|| Official declarations and many reports in the Israeli media

|| indicate that

|| the Israeli military and political leadership are aiming,

|| eventually, at a

|| total destruction of the Palestinian authority, and, with it,

|| the process of

|| Oslo, which is now dominantly considered by them a 'historical mistake'.

This is what I'm talking about.

Best wishes,

Bryan Atinsky IMC-Israel English Editorial Coordinator http://www.indymedia.org.il