Arguments for ground war -- HUH?

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Nov 2 10:09:31 PST 2001

At 09:43 AM 11/2/01 -0500, ravi wrote:

>my guess is people have preconceived notions of what they want to hear,
>when they ask these questions, but should we (whatever "we" means in
>this context) be in the business of palliative therapy?

why don't you answer my question: what do you say to people, the 85% of the people you probably live, work, and play with? where do you people live who never encounter them and why on earth do you want to live like that?

so far, the ultra left apparently lies to everyone they come in contact with, including even the antiwar folks they work with.

the rest... ?

kelley