SSRC page

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Fri Nov 2 10:29:34 PST 2001

Hi,

Because I am too busy debunking conspiracy theories for reporters, and updating our group's web page. Also preparing for speaking gigs on government repression and the erosion of civil liberties at anarchist book fair at Hampshire College on Saturday, and on left-wing conspiracism as a form of apocalyptic scapegoating at the Center for Millennial Studies conference at Boston University on Sunday. Also finished my article on ObL and Taliban as form of clerical fascism, which I just know so many in the LBO community can't wait to read. Thanks for the straight line for a plug.

But if it matters to you:

Foo on Hakki...

There, happy now?

:-)

-Chip

Anthrax hysteria garbage: http://www.publiceye.org/frontpage/911/who_anthrax.html

Conspiracist nonsense about 911: http://www.publiceye.org/frontpage/911/repercussions.html#Opposition

Chip's paper and other social science stuff about 911. Be sure to check out the great articles at the Center for Millennial Studies website listed here. http://www.publiceye.org/frontpage/911/social_science.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelley" <kwalker2 at gte.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 1:16 PM Subject: RE: SSRC page