Radio France confirms Laden / CIA meeting]

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Nov 2 11:35:46 PST 2001

sure, i understood that--you snipped the part where i said i did! :)

>Of course it could just be disinformation, but I do
>take it much more seriously than the plethora of
>conspiracy theories floating about the web. If it is
>true, then what are the implications?

that is what i was asking?! i mean, carrol was even forwarding related material. carrol!? he was getting on everyone for conspiracy theories not too long ago. so now Carrol is forwarding? hey wot?! this means the ultra left is het up and excited about something more than just the usual excitement generated by right sniffing lefties.

for Hakki, this fits into his pipeline thesis: this wasn't just that the US engineered the bombing and invasion of Afghanistan after the fact, but that the US government actually orchestrated 9-11 in order to bomb/invade/nation build Afghanistan.

implications? you tell me. the story was aired in the washtimes and by newsmax, btw.

> > i'm not keeping up with threads, so spank me if i'm
> > misunderstanding the strange excitement frothing around this story.

>Ok, sounds kinky to me ;)

oh, such a vanillahetbuoy response! :)

kelley