Indianapolis?

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Fri Nov 2 13:23:19 PST 2001

> MURRAY WEISS, NY POST: Threatening letters mailed to the media before
> the World Trade Center attacks - bearing striking similarities to the
> current anthrax-tainted letters - were mailed from Indianapolis, where the
> deadly bacteria was discovered yesterday, The Post has learned.

My hometown! Central Indiana is filled with far-right nuts of various stripes, one of the reasons I moved away (and stayed away). It's an odd place -- native soil to Vonnegut and Letterman, as well as Jim Jones and the People's Temple. And Charles Manson, while not a native, went to school in Indy for a period. Irony, dementia, paranoia -- and the 500!

DP