Air Support to Ground Troops Re: Arguments for ground war

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Nov 2 15:34:04 PST 2001

Doug Henwood wrote:

> So what should we do? Say nothing? Make no demands at all? Just say
> "No war!" and nothing more? Await the legitimation crisis when the
> war goes badly? I'm confused.

Do you have the slightest idea how "we" could change this? I really don't have any idea. If you have an idea that could be implemented in the next 14 days by 3 or 4 hundred people to save millions of lives, you rather owe it to the world to let us know. And if you don't, why are you pestering Yoshie? She clearly doesn't have any such suggestion either.

Carrol