Chaos Theory and Leftist Economics

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Nov 3 19:48:58 PST 2001

I have not done much later work. I did a study -- in the early 80's I believe, where I took the dollar output per monetary unit of purchased non-labor inputs for quitiles of farms measured by dollars worth of sales.

The smaller farms did the best by far. Incidentally, California ag. is heavily dependent on highly subsidized water. I cannot believe that a "fair" WTO would let it stand.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu